• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Retired? Guess not...

Boxed and complete

DONT BE STUPID DINGO.
24k juliet and 24k x squared are far more in value than your XX plasma. Ichiros are still in demand btw i just sold one and will sell another one soon. XX complete plasma are 700-800 if lucky, nortika sold his for 650 awesome and fair pricing not a FLIPPER price.

Also please don’t be delusional thinking that an XX plasma is worth thesame as an csix aluminum complete. I could sell mines right now for 1800-1900 and it will get buyers as they are more harder to find nowadays.

Here is a kiss from trump

5279A312-6821-413D-AC0B-550831FD9FCD.gif

DONT BE STUPID DINGO.
24k juliet and 24k x squared are far more in value than your XX plasma. Ichiros are still in demand btw i just sold one and will sell another one soon. XX complete plasma are 700-800 if lucky, nortika sold his for 650 awesome and fair pricing not a FLIPPER price.

Also please don’t be delusional thinking that an XX plasma is worth thesame as an csix aluminum complete. I could sell mines right now for 1800-1900 and it will get buyers as they are more harder to find nowadays.

Here is a kiss from trump

View attachment 512569
FYI
Nortika sale was A dream price for those and everyone knows it. I have never said worth A c-six, you were the one that high priced c-sixes over 2k. I told you Ichiros would come down and 24kt would, there prices are and were ridiculous, witch they have come down. by now according to you xmetals should be dead and worthless. They are still heathy and alive.

Last edited:
@pjd1234 @dingo ate my baby

I dunno why both of your panties are all bunched up and attacking each other, but is the public forum the place to be airing out your laundry? I dunno when this started happening, but I don’t remember members being like this before I went on hiatus. It’s just you two here, but since I’ve been active again, I’ve noticed there’s a handful of members randomly attacking each other on various threads and it’s pretty annoying trying to sift through all the banter when all I want to do is check out someone’s newest pickup or details in a FS thread. Some of it is just fun and games, but then there are those that sound like they’re about to go postal on each other. What gives? This is a forum for Oakley fans to share and discuss, right?

Lol

I dunno why both of your panties are all bunched up and attacking each other, but is the public forum the place to be airing out your laundry? I dunno when this started happening, but I don’t remember members being like this before I went on hiatus. It’s just you two here, but since I’ve been active again, I’ve noticed there’s a handful of members randomly attacking each other on various threads and it’s pretty annoying trying to sift through all the banter when all I want to do is check out someone’s newest pickup or details in a FS thread. Some of it is just fun and games, but then there are those that sound like they’re about to go postal on each other. What gives? This is a forum for Oakley fans to share and discuss, right?
lol, we get along quite well,we just differ in opinions in values and such. We tag each other quite often. There are one hurt feelings on eithe side. We like to give each other grief :D

Hahahahaah you’re right lol. Me and dingo are fine, it’s all just old school talk really; the beef of competition nothing personal he is my daddy and I’m the black sheep right @dingo ate my baby :lol:

Latest Posts

Back