• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Retirement c"O"llection

Now down to just a few X-metals. Most of the stuff I don't use now belong to other collectors. Still have some downsizing to do (mainly watches) but overall happy with what I have left. :) Updated my 1st post. ;)

I'm sorry to see that you are retiring but at the same time I'm not due to the fact I was able to snag one of your last pieces for sale. ;)

@rex360hype seems like you've put thought and effort into your "retirement". Very nice stuff to keep man! I hope you stick around here and keep posting (resisting the temptation to come out of retirement, of course). ;)

It is more of quality than quantity..I don't have anything against those who have a lot in their collection, but I'm not sure if you have a fat wallet/bank account, do you still covet an Oakley pair even if it is very much attainable?
I would understand if one is collecting rare stuff and a personal collection, but I don't get having too many of the same stuff..rex360hype's a very good example for rounding up his collection to those pairs that he really wants to remain..set your goals, set your grails..go after them and be proud that you are able to finally attain it..just my 50 cents..

I know it's not Oakley but I just felt like sharing this with everyone :)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Is it expensive? Yes... Is it worth it? I think so! :)

Wish I bought a bigger one but the price was a little over the top for me. If I had a lot of automatics then the decision would've been different.

Back