• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Retirement Sale #2

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
They’re bigger than the Gen 1 VBbq qqqqqalve, similar to a Juliet in orbital size. Lens is slightly smaller, but o frame is slightly larger

Agreed. They fit closer to Juliets on me. I can wear Fives 3.0/Squared, but they’re a bit small and squeeze a bit at the temples. Splice doesn’t do that on my face. I tend to wear Juliets and Flaks as my daily pairs, but also loved the fit of MD’s. It really depends where you fall in the spectrum in regards to size. If you think Juliets are too tight, I would stay away from the Splice.

Oh and TACA FC’s have been sold.

Some people reacted to this post.
Still need to get rid of this stuff! Open to offers, guys!

Jupiter Squared has been sold! Thank you!

Last edited:
bump.

Bump with price drops.

Good peeps. Glasses arrived as described

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

What happened with the Switchbacks?

Username Hidden said:
What happened with the Switchbacks?

I still have them. Haven't made the trip to Goodwill. Got a pile of crap in the garage i need to sort through.

Username Hidden said:
I still have them. Haven't made the trip to Goodwill. Got a pile of crap in the garage i need to sort through.
Thanks.
Happy to pay something for them as well as shipping or can send you a UPS label and you can slap it on the box and give to whatever UPS guy you see.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks.
Happy to pay something for them as well as shipping or can send you a UPS label and you can slap it on the box and give to whatever UPS guy you see.

Yup i can do that. Box is a good size. I'm going to assume you want it packaged so you have the original box in good shape. I can get it all packed up tonight and get you actual dimensions and we'll go from there.

Username Hidden said:
Yup i can do that. Box is a good size. I'm going to assume you want it packaged so you have the original box in good shape. I can get it all packed up tonight and get you actual dimensions and we'll go from there.
Works well for me, thanks!