• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Retro Splatter Radarlock (x2)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have 2 Radarlocks available as frame only or with lens. Prices EXCLUDE shipping and will be actual USPS or FEDEX rates based on what you desire. NO TRADES presently.

SOLD pending payment. First is a Neon Yellow/Green/Blue fade with Splatter. Without Lens $150 (frame only) or with Jade Path or Pitch $210. And choice of black or white earsox also
1926179_770785729599782_1459935447_o.jpg

SOLD Second is the Pink/Purple Fade with Splatter and is also available without lens at $150 or with Black Path lens for $210 . Choice of earsox also available on this one as white or purple.
1119946_664531503558539_584931677_o.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
These are seriously beautiful....

I need to sell something and buy the top pair...

Hmmm.. I want that top pair too.

Let me know, cuz. I was thinking of eBaying em otherwise.

Purple N Pink has been sold, I do though, have a solid Neon Pink Splatter pair...Same deal.

Pink with Splatter and is also available without lens at $150 or with Black Path lens for $210. White earsox on this one.
1921202_770785872933101_500618024_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If John hasn't taken them, I think I will. The yellow/green/blue. No lens. White socks.

Username Hidden said:
If John hasn't taken them, I think I will. The yellow/green/blue. No lens. White socks.
all for you my friend. First come, first served. I can drop them in the mail Saturday along with the mass mailing I will be doing of projects before I head out...

mass mailing! woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.