• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Revant Elite for M Frame review. (Mframeboss)

Would you buy aftermarket lens

• Yes

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can you please ask them if they have blue heater lenses like old mumbo blue Iridium?
1536676059450325809844.jpg
1536676156409-1585737618.jpg
15366761875551971141861.jpg

Oh, I guess its worth mentioning - their newer batch of Elite lenses no longer have the etching on the left lens.
The older lenses did have Elite with the company logo etched but these newer ones are blank like most people on here would prefer lol.

I’ve used their older Elite Lens & was very happy with it apart from that etching.. damn thing would catch your eye and then that’s all you would see.

I’ve used their older Elite Lens & was very happy with it apart from that etching.. damn thing would catch your eye and then that’s all you would see.

Yeah the Fire elite lens I have has the etching and it gets distracting when your driving and need to look to your side mirrors.
Very happy with the Stealth Black since that one has no etching.

I purchased their Elite Stealth Black and Elite Ice m frame heater lenses a few weeks ago. Both fit excellent and I loved the micro baggie and box the lenses were in. Just top notch all the way. I was THRILLED they canned the damn lens etching on the left lens. I hate it on all lenses and if I get oakley lenses I prefer custom cuts where that crap has been removed. Revant Elite line is my Go To for M frame replacement lenses. Their xmetal and omatter are the same in terms of quality. Thanks for posting this!

I purchased their Elite Stealth Black and Elite Ice m frame heater lenses a few weeks ago. Both fit excellent and I loved the micro baggie and box the lenses were in. Just top notch all the way. I was THRILLED they canned the damn lens etching on the left lens. I hate it on all lenses and if I get oakley lenses I prefer custom cuts where that crap has been removed. Revant Elite line is my Go To for M frame replacement lenses. Their xmetal and omatter are the same in terms of quality. Thanks for posting this!
Your very welcome buddy thank you!

I ordered a set of the elite polarized lenses last week. They arrived defective with what Revant called "delamination of the lens". I was pretty disappointed, but their customer service took care of me very quickly. They are sending me a new set of lenses as of today. Hopefully they will be good to go. I have a set of Nanowire 4.0 that I need some replacement lenses for as well that I had planned to buy from Revant. Just have to see how it goes.

Back