• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Revant Lenses - Oakley Pit Bull Sunglasses

Ed10

Oakley Beginner
Can anyone comment on the quality of lenses provided by Revant for Oakley sunglasses? I have a pair of Oakley Pit Bull sunglasses which has frames that are still in excellent condition. I need a new pair of lenses for these glasses & Oakley has discontinued this model which is why I am considering buying from Revant. Any experience or advice anyone has related to the quality of lenses provided by Revant would be appreciated.............Ed

Can anyone comment on the quality of lenses provided by Revant for Oakley sunglasses? I have a pair of Oakley Pit Bull sunglasses which has frames that are still in excellent condition. I need a new pair of lenses for these glasses & Oakley has discontinued this model which is why I am considering buying from Revant. Any experience or advice anyone has related to the quality of lenses provided by Revant would be appreciated.............Ed

I’ve used Revant lenses multiple times and I will use them again. Great replacement lenses.

All the reviews I have read of them so far have been great. I haven’t ordered any yet as I’m still holding onto hope that I can find oem heaters floating around for my m frames but at the rates it going I will be ordering soon.

I have a pair of red lenses in one of mine, I use them for the beach and cutting the grass. They seem like good quality, maybe a little thicker than OEM. I probably have a pair or OEM pit Bull lenses new if you’d rather have them. I can sell a pair or two. There’s a seller on eBay called horseleap out of Ireland that usually has a couple of pair listed

Back