• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Revant Optics Lenses?

Hi Oakley fam, anyone ever had any experience with Revant Optics lenses? Specifically for M Frames? Was considering buying a pair. Thoughts? Thanks-JBG
Hey JBG

If you can get them, do it (they are a mission to get into Europe/UK right now).
The Revant optic M frame lenses are great. As an everyday M frame wearer I can highly recommend them. Probably the best of the aftermarket options out there at the moment (Seek is quite flimsy, and Walleva are quite inconsistent when it comes to the lens shape). I use them most when I travel. I have a bag full of them, and a couple frames, and I'm ready for anything.
I've even started using a clear Revant lens when I play squash as it's optically better than the ballistic m frame lens.

The mirror coatings on mine have also lasted really well and are a lot less fragile than the Oakley Iridium. I've literally gone jet skiing with them, ran them under the tap to wash off the salt water, and dried them with a bath towel and they were totally fine.

Last edited:
Hey JBG

If you can get them, do it (they are a mission to get into Europe/UK right now).
The Revant optic M frame lenses are great. As an everyday M frame wearer I can highly recommend them. Probably the best of the aftermarket options out there at the moment (Seek is quite flimsy, and Walleva are quite inconsistent when it comes to the lens shape). I use them most when I travel. I have a bag full of them, and a couple frames, and I'm ready for anything.
I've even started using a clear Revant lens when I play squash as it's optically better than the ballistic m frame lens optically.

The mirror coatings on mine have also lasted really well and are a lot less fragile than the Oakley Iridium. I've literally gone jet skiing with them, ran them under the tap to wash off the salt water, and dried them with a bath towel and they were totally fine.
Awesome, thanks for the great deal of information. I think I will try them out! I’ll let you all know.

Hi Oakley fam, anyone ever had any experience with Revant Optics lenses? Specifically for M Frames? Was considering buying a pair. Thoughts? Thanks-JBG
Hey thanks for looking into us! Very appropriate timing. We actually just dropped an extended selection of new tints and coatings for the M Frame. Tons of options to choose from with this model. Happy to help if you have any questions. Drop us a line at support@revantoptics.com.

Hey thanks for looking into us! Very appropriate timing. We actually just dropped an extended selection of new tints and coatings for the M Frame. Tons of options to choose from with this model. Happy to help if you have any questions. Drop us a line at support@revantoptics.com.
@Revant Optics This is awesome news!
You guys got plans to open up shipping to the UK at all?
Your Heater M Frame lenses are my favourite and I'd love to get my hands on a ton more (need some more Midnight Sun Heaters for sure!)
IMG_20220422_163711.jpg

Back