• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Revant Plasma Purple vs Fuse Cosmic Mirror - which one is best?

Frogskins

I am Jim Jannard...
New Jersey
Hey Everyone,

Thinking of picking up some polarized aftermarket purple lenses for my Grape Juice Dispatch 1.

Narrowed it down to the above two.

If you have used either Revant or Fuse Lenses or both, would you recommend one over the other?

Thanks ...

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought some purple monster dog lenses from revant a few months ago and they weren’t bad at all. I sold the frame and lenses but they definitely weren’t bad. I have a hard time liking any aftermarket lenses besides fuse chrome, though.

Option 3: get custom lenses made with genuine O factory lens donors.

I have used the nova and cosmic by fuse. Liked both, still rather have Oakley custom from donor

After searching and reading some comments on the forum decided to try these …
IMG_3539.jpg

IMG_3536.jpg

I had some aftermarket lenses in my Jury's. I forget what brand, but they gave me a headache after wearing them for more than half an hour.

I have put Fuse lenses in 3 pairs now. No issues, they are great.

I had some aftermarket lenses in my Jury's. I forget what brand, but they gave me a headache after wearing them for more than half an hour.

I have put Fuse lenses in 3 pairs now. No issues, they are great.
I've used Fuse as well as Revant lenses. I always go with polarized lenses and so far, no headaches. Although I have heard of others having similar complaints regarding headaches when going after market.

Trying Ikon for the first time. The main reason was because someone mentioned that they have an AR (anti-reflective) coating on the inside of the lenses. Just popped them in so guess I'll have to wait and see if they work for me or not.

Latest Posts

Back