• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Revant RX lenses for Juliet

Da veracity

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Arizona
Ice Blue revant RX lense for Juliets. I'm impressed with the lenses, color and clarity. If you can't get your prescriptions lenses from Oakley I think Revant is a great option.

IMG_1818.JPG

A little back story. I was told by the Oakley store they could put RX lenses in any of the x-metals. So I purchased several pair and took them in. When I got there, I was told Oakley couldn't do in my prescription level (greater than -3.00) for any of the x metal frames. Checked with The expert here and that was confirmed.

So if you need RX lenses and Oakley can't do it, I think Revant is a great option.

I'm not sure what Rx Oakley lenses cost because they can't make my prescription. Revant lenses are $289/set Polarized and with mirror finishes. I believe they start at $189 for basic gray or brown. They have polarized and oleophobic coating options for all colors.

They were $229 plus $50 for polarized. Then they were having a 10%off sale so it was around $250. I pretty sure that's $100+ less than Oakley. The color is like DWP with a little more blue. I like them a lot after 1 day.

Good to know. I have a set of the fuse coming in this week. They could do them in progressive lenses (revant tried and couldn't) so I can compare the two later this week.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back