• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Reverting 3-for-1 Trade To Mars Crater Sale Only

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

R2 and X2 have been sold, Crater still available, will revive that thread :)

*PICS ADDED*

I wanted to get this out there now, no rush... As some of you know I have been a little 'busy' lately tweaking things in my collection. Swapping frames, dropping lenses that have been sitting for months, if not years. I have reached a point of critical mass. My case is overflowing, literally. I surpassed 40 pieces and they just don't fit nicely in a double-wide 3.0 tower - I don't care how many 3 or 4 tier shelves you get. Aside from possibly a random frame or single pair of lenses moving here and there I can now see - and ENJOY! the light at the end of that tunnel.

That said I will be offering the following three items for this one, hopefully my last for a while, trade...

#1 - R2 Carbon BI brand new never worn all box everything down to the store tags (not just BNIB, but 'new with tags) - box is perfect, coin, this is a brand new item I tried on once.

#2 - A brand new X Squared Carbon/BI - sunnies and bag only, no box, again, LNIB, only no box.

#3 - A Mars Crater with a matching box. The nose is loose but the frames are excellent otherwise, not faded, good 9+/10 lenses that do not need to be replaced - certainly wearable - no major scratches or swirls, good rubbers, extra rubbers, paperwork, bag, etc... The box is a little rough and the nose will need a tune-up if you plan on wearing it a lot. I actually wore it for a few hours with no problem this week.

My goals:

a) Trade the 3 pieces above and get one (or two - hopefully 1) that I would otherwise not be able to buy outright for lack of $

b) Reach the end of that tunnel!

Please think about it. I have three pieces, two new, one NIB complete, the third complete but in need of some attention if for daily use, otherwise fine for show/display as-is. Additional pics of the R2 and Crater pics are in other recent threads. Please PM me for more detail as needed.

I am putting my fair trade value around $1350 +/- a few $s on my end. I prefer not to lay out any cash, and would be willing to accept some, but that is not the point here. The point is to get one more centerpiece, one more pillar, one more staple for the collection.

Please feel free to PM me effective immediately to get the ball rolling if you have any offers in mind. I am not a plastic fan. I would not consider trading all three of theses for a Tron PB alone, unless NIB never opened. If you have a [Tron] PB, with backpack, displayed, worn a few times and a GasCan - maybe... that sounds more fair to me. Outside of Carbon Blades in general discussion and purchases I spend most of my time in this area of the forum, so I obviously like 'Metal'. I also have all the Carbon Blades and Ferrari stuff I want less a TinCan OO4082-09, but... anyway - no plastic offers aside from 'Tron', please. I really want to stay in metal, X-Metal, specifically. That is where this post is, right?

The only things that honestly come to mind are a Juliet 24K, maybe a Juliet brown, or both plus $... even though that would likely mean selling another piece :(, but is do-able. Juliets have always been my mainline, my first, and still favorite to this day. I would probably prefer Juliet special editions and offers more than any other styles as I would appreciate and wear them more.

Thanks again to all of you who have helped me reach this last trade... for now! ;)

WYSIWYG below... More pics needed, ?'s, please ask!

20140412_124058.jpg
20140412_124107.jpg
20140412_124126.jpg
20140412_124132.jpg
20140412_124138.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
glws dude!! if u ever wanna let go of ur r1s.. :)

Haha... that is kind of the point of this thread - I need to spend more time with my R1's and the rest of the cab and less time packing and unpacking ;)

priorities man priorities. haha :) although ranking 40 pieces might be a bit of a task.

gotta love 'em or let 'em go

I have a R1 jordan

R2 and X Squared (X2) have been sold, Crater still available, will revive that Crater thread :)

$OLD pending funds

Status
Not open for further replies.