• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘 Review of the matte Mariener lens

I have a sensitivity issue where looking out of bad/dirty/cheap lenses can give me headaches. So it was a nice surprise that I can wear these lenses for a long period without any affects.

The @Marien Mariener lens 2.0! Matte emerald. They look fantastic!! I don’t have my matte mars to compare, but these are at least as clear as the first edition matte mariener lenses.

0D303001-DC7E-4DFC-8328-BBC032B3EA38.jpeg

495E0624-8FAB-40C0-A156-31B55FF1DD1A.jpeg

Are there any matte reflective Mariener lens 2.0---that would fit Romeo or X Squared?
Also how do they compare with Dillons?

Are there any matte reflective Mariener lens 2.0---that would fit Romeo or X Squared?
Also how do they compare with Dillons?
None fit Romeo or X-Squared yet. I fell that they are not quite as matte as dillons, but it is hard to compare, because they are different shades and different colours. But they are still very obviously matte. Also, dillons don't produce the same coloured lenses. @Marien mariener's lenses are significantly cheaper as well. You can get a 10% off the website if you contact @Marien.

Does anybody have a picture of the black matte reflective premium (or 2.0)? I was curious how it compared to a dillon black, which I don't find to look particularly black.

Mariener Fathers' Day Deals 15% off -

Latest Posts

Back