• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rick58 Customs

@Chris515000 Aftermarket bolts maybe? Revant and Mryok sell replacements on Amazon, could be one of them. That happened to me a couple months back. I bought a RJ bundle on eBay that came with extra bolts and backs, loose in a bag, 2 different size threads and 2 different size torx heads.

@Chris515000 Aftermarket bolts maybe? Revant and Mryok sell replacements on Amazon, could be one of them. That happened to me a couple months back. I bought a RJ bundle on eBay that came with extra bolts and backs, loose in a bag, 2 different size threads and 2 different size torx heads.
They came with the drab rj I got from Brian. It was extra with no backplate. I'd love to get back plates for them.

They came with the drab rj I got from Brian. It was extra with no backplate. I'd love to get back plates for them.
I just got some new Revant bolts yesterday for one of mine. I'll check to see if they match up with OEM Oakley. If not maybe they're another brand. I have the extra one painted orange for you. I'll get it out in Saturday's mail.

This is the size difference with the smaller one on the right being OEM.

1538700165253192715689424460999.jpg

This is the size difference with the smaller one on the right being OEM.

View attachment 534819
Here's what I got,
Revant on the left. OEM Oakley on the right. I could not get the Revant bolt to start to thread into the Oakley back. They look the same size but the ends are different. It just didn't want to go in enough to start. Might be worth the shot to pick up an aftermarket set to see if the backs work. If they don't you'll use them on something else I'm sure.
1004182053a.jpg
1004182108.jpg

Back