• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ridley Scott

guys i have Red Epic (same camera on picture) asked only about glasses thanks for the unnecessary info about camera..

Jim sold Oakley to focus on RED full-time, it's Red Digital Cinema, and they aren't just HD cameras but BADASS cameras. Tons of movies are filmed with their cameras now. Basically, anything Jim does is amazingly successful.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Ditto, the cameras are awesome and they have the same styling as the old Oakley X-metal days. It obviously have an Oakley influence, or should I say Jannard influence. I know the John Force team is currently "sponsored" by RED but John and Jim go way back so Im sure its more of a friendly relationship.

Herbsley said:
.... well, except maybe the Montefrio.
:wink:

I'll remember not to wear any of mine...any time soon.... Haha I haven't in forever but I do have 8 of them...

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

guys i have Red Epic (same camera on picture) asked only about glasses thanks for the unnecessary info about camera..

Actually you didnt specifically ask about the glasses and since the majority of the picture it taken up by the camera assembly and its Jim' follow up company...

Oh yeah, and if you were asking about the glasses it should have read " Are these Oakley" not "is this Oakley"

Glasses are considered plural, you dont say "man those are some killer sunglass" you say glasses.

Grammer lesson over.

actually you didnt specifically ask about the glasses and since the majority of the picture it taken up by the camera assembly and its jim' follow up company...

Oh yeah, and if you were asking about the glasses it should have read " are these oakley" not "is this oakley"

glasses are considered plural, you dont say "man those are some killer sunglass" you say glasses.

Grammer lesson over.

rofl...

Actually you didnt specifically ask about the glasses and since the majority of the picture it taken up by the camera assembly and its Jim' follow up company...

Oh yeah, and if you were asking about the glasses it should have read " Are these Oakley" not "is this Oakley"

Glasses are considered plural, you dont say "man those are some killer sunglass" you say glasses.

Grammer lesson over.
thanks for the lesson..i can read english and it says RED on the camera like i said before im an avid red fan from beginning..just asked about glasses

hello guys i was wondering is this oakley?
vxw7K.jpg

I'm just going to throw this out there: the glasses he's wearing look like those cheap-ass real-d glasses you get in the cinema...

RealD-Glasses-With-Bag.jpg

RED makes the best cameras out there... I'd love to get my hands on one!

Here is some footage from "Life Cycles"... A mountain bike movie shot on RED cameras.

(switch the player to HD)

[video=youtube;zYgB1dPPuqQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYgB1dPPuqQ[/video]

Latest Posts

Back