• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rio holbrooks and slivers

Soulfulfrog

みんなに優しく
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Georgetown, ON.
hey guys the Rio brooks and slivers are hitting stores in the USA. just had a friend grab me one. I'm sure you'll see the frog soon too. they look amazing
FB_IMG_1476915806224.jpg

Isn't that a little late? Olympics were months ago. Also I thought the green fades were the rio glasses. I'll stick with my evzeros

Lookit the box... it has a red sticker on it... isn't that DE or reduced price?

DE (discounted Eyewear) do not typically come with boxes. But I suppose they might be on sale sure. They are not available here where we are anyway dude.

Isn't that a little late? Olympics were months ago. Also I thought the green fades were the rio glasses. I'll stick with my evzeros
The green fades are nit offically rio shades. Or so I'm told. The Frog I'm referring to is completely different and was originally like these 2 others were only released in brazil.

I'm glad you like your evzeros. Personally I don't... this brook kills any of those green fades IMO