• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RIP Chester!!!!

This is a touchy subject and many of you wont like what i have to say.....but **** it.

I dont wish death upon anybody but He had 6 chidren that werent worth living for in his eyes. He is one of the most successful bands of his time. He had everything in the world. But he chose to hurt those that love him the most and end his life abruptly in his malibu mansion.

Meanwhile there are people out there with incurable diseases and sitting in prison for crimes they didnt fommit but they keep pushing forward. They dont hang "brain cancer ropes" around their neck, they try and beat the odds. But this selfish human couldnt stop doing dope and feeling bad for himself even though he had a wonderful family and more success than most of us combined. I have no pity for this selfsh act and hope his family can find comfort in their darkest hour.
Anyone who commits suicide is a selfish coward, but I will still miss the music.

At least he didn't take anyone else with him, like some do

He took plenty away from his children when he committed this selfish act. Yes they will be financially set for life but they will be prone to having serious issues now....

He took plenty away from his children when he committed this selfish act. Yes they will be financially set for life but they will be prone to having serious issues now....
Amen.

My wife and I had this discussion this morning. Dude bitched out.

1bf9c3f540564a500cdd663c0c889734.jpg
b827181783a15cc68cb5219d2a1efb27.jpg

From LP, thought I would share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk