• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RIP: Nelson Mandela

Nightpusher1 - you make me sick with your AWB propaganda. Time to withdraw myself as a member of this site in case nothing is done about this abuse

It's the Internet man. You'll see stuff you don't like all the time. Just read, take what you want from it, and move on. No need for dramatics.

Nightpusher1 - you make me sick with your AWB propaganda. Time to withdraw myself as a member of this site in case nothing is done about this abuse

No need to leave! Sometimes you have to ignore the crazy stuff. Nothing like some gangsters hiding behind a keyboard.

Ok, I might be overreacting but still this is an O-addict site, not a political redneck propaganda forum.

p.s. I just did a bit of research on the source website on the internet and browsed through it - just scary that in the 21st century ppl can still get away with this.

Ok, I might be overreacting but still this is an O-addict site, not a political redneck propaganda forum.

p.s. I just did a bit of research on the source website on the internet and browsed through it - just scary that in the 21st century ppl can still get away with this.
You're in the off topic section. You want to talk about oakleys, you're in the wrong part of the site.

Ps, Mandela never wore oaks, so we shouldn't even be talking about him

For my personal knowledge...can anybody confirm any truth to these 'terrorist' allegations?

IMHO...

If its false, then it should be redacted ...

If its true, then its his 'internet' given right to free speech ...

Regardless of my opinion, Its posted 'Off Topic' ... if one finds it offensive to them for whatever reason then one should skip over the thread ...

What is AWB ?
I was aware of Mandelas terrorist links prior to viewing this website. When I saw all the RIPs for this animal I googled Mandela and Terrorist ,read the article found it corralated closely to what i knew previously.
Where is the abuse?
From your picture you are a young man,it may be time to realise that the truth is not always evident.
Forget the site for a moment and tell me what in the article is false.
If you can find no falsehoods ,then maybe you have been misled and it may be time to open your eyes.
I am not a political redneck , I just abhor terrorists ,they are cowards who target people who are not in a postion to defend themselves.
Mandela WAS a terrorist,if you think his means justified his ends ,you are entitled to your opinion,I would however be interested to know if you think the IRA,The Red Brigade and Al Qadea were justified in bombing civilian targets.,maybe you think Ossama should receive a Nobel Peace Prize.

Strange how your first reaction to hearing something that challenged your beliefs was to run away! Don' run away ,prove the British and American governments (who had him on the terrorism watchlist)
and the many people out there that know the truth , wrong.

Nelson Mandela was a terrorist.!
Rather than mourn him ,spare a thought for his victims and their families.
[

Last edited by a moderator:
For whatever reasons this thread become a political discussion, i want the mods to closed them for me coz my intention is to paid respect to a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

I stand by my belief, that an individual cause is determined by many not by few opinions.

To lighten things up...

nu9e5a5a.jpg

For whatever reasons this thread become a political discussion, i want the mods to closed them for me coz my intention is to paid respect to a Nobel Peace Prize winner.

I stand by my belief, that an individual cause is determined by many not by few opinions.

Mate, whether the man was a terrorist or not is not really a political discussion as such.
If you want to praise the man it is your right, but by doing that you give others the right to express a differing opinion, to close a conversation of any type because you don't like what you are hearing or can't handle the truth is not the way to go.
Discredit what I have said,disprove the article in question.If you can't thats fine you are entitled to go on believing what you like,but those who question the world around them have the right to hear both sides of a debate.

Back