• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ripped Off By BXD0519 - DO NOT TRUST THIS MEMBER

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, in the Jeep world when someone gets scammed, there's 100,000 people on Pirate4x4 that take particular offense. Witch hunts ensue and there's a camp outside his house scaring him/her/Charlie Wenzel ****less until they right their wrong.

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Pirate4x4.Com
This is a hell of a read... Was even better when his social security number and phone number and address was posted.

nlgrav182 said:
You know, in the Jeep world when someone gets scammed, there's 100,000 people on Pirate4x4 that take particular offense. Witch hunts ensue and there's a camp outside his house scaring him/her/Charlie Wenzel ****less until they right their wrong.

D60 rear 4.88s 35 spline - Pirate4x4.Com
This is a hell of a read... Was even better when his social security number and phone number and address was posted.

That's crazy.

i have a feeling some people are gonna have a hard time selling their things from now on. Unless they add the fees to be protected.

to EXR, could it be that maybe he sent the wrong item ot the wrong person?

i have a feeling some people are gonna have a hard time selling their things from now on. Unless they add the fees to be protected.

There is a group of people on this forum that deal here regularly and can be trusted. They shouldn't have any issues. People here solely to unload/scam might need to go to more extreme lengths to prove they're legit. I know that I will definitely be doing more from now on.

This really sucks. I hope you get everything resolved. I think they need to change the ruls. I have always thought you needed to be more a part of the community before you can trade or sell. I think you should have to have 50 tp 100 posts plus a certain number of rep ponts before you can sell or trade, but 10 posts to buy to gain rep is a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.