• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ripped Off On EBAY

The seller has 500+ feedbacks. Maybe he didnt know they were used.
I see this working out in your favor though

Good luck getting your money back or replacements. Perhaps in the future just video opening the package to CYA

These kind of people are the worst. The bad grammar and spelling just makes things worse. Good luck though! hopefully justice can be served

I actually think eBay has gotten a lot better from where it started, and it's now Craigslist everyone has to watch out for. Literally...because you get stabbed. Would you rather be stabbed or ripped off right now? Think about it? Then get back to me.

To be honest, if I were meeting up with someone from Craigslist, I'd always bring a friend, and meet up in a place that's well lit, with people around. If the seller/buyer isn't willing to agree to that, it's no surprise that something fishy is happening :S

I've had to open cases against sellers due to not listing items correctly. I have gotten items in that where either not package up right or just completely wrong in discription. Recent purchase for the wife supposed to be new got them in and the lenses were scratched beyond use to me. After he got them back tried to short me on the purchase total after doing a cancel on the auction.

Paypal always favor the buyer. One time, I had a guy who was buying a brand new Oakley Flak Jacket Frame Dansom color, he claimed it was fake and the lens didn't fit. Luckily, I bought that recently with a receipt of the color and showed it to Paypal. The thing is Paypal allowed the guy a week to return it, of course he took the whole week and didn't respond, so it worked in my favor as seller. One main reason, I stopped doing a lot of eBay sells, just some buys.

Back