• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RJ Dark Chrome

Nucchem

If you are not falling, you are not learning.
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Dublin, Ca
Picked these up, going to use these for the sunny days on the slopes this winter. Beauties! BNIB
IMG_8832.JPG
IMG_8854.JPG
IMG_8855.JPG

A little more than I wanted to spend thats for sure, but I had to have them after I saw a couple posts on here. Really hard to find BNIB complete. Picked up a couple different lenses from Linegear, some emeralds, and some Fire..."type" along with these "ruby type" not Oakley but they are stunning. Would have liked to pick up some vented but they are just not made for the RJ Pro.
Hopefully I can keep my face out of the snow long enough to sport these beauties around a bit...LOL..

A little more than I wanted to spend thats for sure, but I had to have them after I saw a couple posts on here. Really hard to find BNIB complete. Picked up a couple different lenses from Linegear, some emeralds, and some Fire..."type" along with these "ruby type" not Oakley but they are stunning. Would have liked to pick up some vented but they are just not made for the RJ Pro.
Hopefully I can keep my face out of the snow long enough to sport these beauties around a bit...LOL..
Linegear has lenses for those?

Thought they only did xmetal lenses

Are they the same size as a water jacket lens?

They do, they do. Was going to go with custom cut but didn't want to ship my RJ's, figured I could live with the Linegear, plus I bought 3 pair for a good deal.

They do, they do. Was going to go with custom cut but didn't want to ship my RJ's, figured I could live with the Linegear, plus I bought 3 pair for a good deal.
Ok thanks. I like the vented lenses on my water jacket. Wish I could find vented.

Why don't they have them on their website? Only ebay store?

I see fuse lenses have lenses too, but non vented

Back