• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

RJ Prizm Lenses - $40 (JensonUSA)

Kinda like how I saw the OO Red's, I'd ask them first. Still, it's so soon for them to drop, even if the RJ is supposedly on the way out.

Otherwise, I have ordered from them before and they're legit.

I ordered a pair and they should be here Monday. I'll let you know how it works.

If it is legit, they give you a 15% off coupon after your first order is complete.

Nice. Are they vented? Would've pulled the trigger upon hearing that but I can't justify having Trail, or yet another red Iridium-finished lens in Prizm Road when I already have +Red and hopefully OO Red (still waiting on the order from the other thread)

Nice. Are they vented? Would've pulled the trigger upon hearing that but I can't justify having Trail, or yet another red Iridium-finished lens in Prizm Road when I already have +Red and hopefully OO Red (still waiting on the order from the other thread)
Yes, they are vented. Unless you were set on getting Prizm lenses, they are very comparable to Positive and OO Red.

Back