• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Roached TB1

U

Username Hidden

I am looking for a Timebomb or timebombs that are roached out. I would prefer it to be working but that’s not a requirement. I would also like to have the crystal intact and not cracked, surface scratches are fine as long as you can still make out the face. I have a project I am wanting to experiment with while I am on spring break in a couple weeks.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
I am looking for a Timebomb or timebombs that are roached out. I would prefer it to be working but that’s not a requirement. I would also like to have the crystal intact and not cracked, surface scratches are fine as long as you can still make out the face. I have a project I am wanting to experiment with while I am on spring break in a couple weeks.

"roached out"? What do you mean by that?

yeah, i wanna know 2

9.jpg
they are

By “roached” I mean that it is going to be missing the wrist pads, scratched and scuffed and just generally worn out. Like my TB 1 the pins for holding the band to the actually watch case were bent to the point where I had to cut them to get them out and all of the

I am not sure yet. It will really just depend on the condition...probably no more that a couple hundred or so...I want to be fair but at the same time I am not looking for a trophy queen either.

Username Hidden said:
I am not sure yet. It will really just depend on the condition...probably no more that a couple hundred or so...I want to be fair but at the same time I am not looking for a trophy queen either.

I’ll pm you this weekend. I have one for you. Just not home to take photos

Much obliged..You are the man, no rush, I won't have time to work on anything until the last week of March.

Back