• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Road Trip Complete!!!!

Here is that table in its original condition....these are the pics I snapped in the basement that held 65 cases.....and a complete disassembled O Store.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445637593.545516.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445637615.134832.jpg

nice case I thought the two hour drive with mine hanging out the boot was excessive you sir are dedicated

I can say that if it was an ordinary case I don't think I'd have done it. This one was way too good to pass up.... Was also a good way meet a great new member!

@Dyeraudio, that is an awesome haul! I have to say that the stretchline is my favorite case that Oakley has done. I've been looking for one for the longest time. I know there is one out there waiting for me so I am just patiently waiting for it. Also, that matching table is soooo bad ass. Too bad @double painted it...but heck he did what he needed to do to make it useable for his purpose. Personally, a little bit of elbow grease would've removed the rust and then some layers of clear coat to protect it.

I know what your mean fellas, but I've had the table sitting in my shed for over 2 years and with having 3 kids the time just isn't there. Plus I really never plan on selling it, sorry Scott ;)

Latest Posts

Back