• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ROAD TRIP!!

still in the negotiation stages of moving it indoors but thats progressing nicely!!!
OMG these are outside? Negotiation???
not exactly feargeargarage but it has most things i want - apart from an x-metal r1 to complete all three combos
Collections are about your taste not someone else's but I'm reasonably sure now that you have a display you'll find a "need" for more Oaks to fill it with.

The tower is in my garage! I put my collection in temporary to see how much space it took up. It's going in a spare room once it's been polished up a bit - a project to do between xmas and new year.

not exactly feargeargarage but it has most things i want - apart from an x-metal r1 to complete all three combos.

a couple of items missing; crosshair 2012 and my 'bargain' (not) pit boss1 from canada!!

aza2eman.jpg

5apamuju.jpg

6a3ybynu.jpg

y8y8evar.jpg

still in the negotiation stages of moving it indoors but thats progressing nicely!!!

Now this is what I'm waiting for. Case with them oaks inside! Everything looks fantastic!

Great case! Funny how the X Metal Single seems to end up being most collectors first case. 2 drawer model is the nicest of the 2 versions..... Great pairs too. Congrats!

Latest Posts

Back