• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robert Williams Artist Series ?!?

i have yet to buy an artist series, just never found one i loved yet. the frames i love but the wy they got painted isn't my cup of tea.

Yeah. Hope it's a Batwolf. It'd be the only reason I'd buy one lol. That would be pretty sick though. Maybe TWO artist series replaceable icon's along with the frame. That would be awesome.

@yoshi: The Don Pendleton's and London Police are probably the only two I really really like in terms of Artwork. Plus, they are the only two that fit my face properly in the whole Series. (Hijinx rest on my cheeks badly and the Jupiters are weird looking on my face).

to me, the best artist series work is the 2 Flores pairs, and the Koopman. absolutely stunning. can't wait to see the R.Williams pair. for sure.

to me, the best artist series work is the 2 Flores pairs, and the Koopman. absolutely stunning. can't wait to see the R.Williams pair. for sure.

What about the WITK?? Personallly that and probably the Mambo are two of my faves.

What about the WITK?? Personallly that and probably the Mambo are two of my faves.

coz i knew you'll be the one to mention the WITKs. =) i'm pleading with everyone out there, whoever has info abt the R.Williams release, pls fill us in! =)

i luv them all . . .
because it's not just crap it's real art!!!

those are my top ten:
N°1 - David Flores I
N°2 - David Flores II
N°3 - Caia Koopman
N°4 - Mambo
N°5 - WITK?
N°6 - C100 Gascan
N°7 - Don Pendelton
N°8 - Frank Kozik
N°9 - Will Barras
N°10 - Robert Pimple

I like the Will Barras Oakley Artist Series Montefrio