• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robert Williams Artist Series ?!?

Yeah. Hope it's a Batwolf. It'd be the only reason I'd buy one lol. That would be pretty sick though. Maybe TWO artist series replaceable icon's along with the frame. That would be awesome.

@yoshi: The Don Pendleton's and London Police are probably the only two I really really like in terms of Artwork. Plus, they are the only two that fit my face properly in the whole Series. (Hijinx rest on my cheeks badly and the Jupiters are weird looking on my face).
I may get a pendleton fuel cell at some point, i do love his artwork style, the white green and black drawings. very cool. if london police was a fuel cell i'd be all over them lol.

The C100 Jupiter's are cool, but I wish they didn't choose the Jupiter's. If they did it on a Fuel Cell or something, that'd be a different story :)

:) i love fuel cell's. right now im finishing up my motogp series, motogp batwolf and dispatch :D
I love the switchable artist icons for a artist batwolf, that would be really nice. I may have to buy this artist series if its a batwolf.

c100 jupiters I don't feel are the best, probably the mambos with their stand or the WITK? hijinx

I customized my c100's a bit
24kr.jpg

A bit of 24k fixes a boring pair

24kr.jpg

c100 Jupiters are on of my personal favorites. Purple makes the ladies wet. I also put the 24k lenses in my pair, I get compliments on it all the time.

Latest Posts

Back