• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robert Williams Finally Comes To Light.

wrist

Oakley Expert
RVA.
So I got the scoop on the Robert Williams artist series.

1). Its slated for a June 2012 release.
2). Its in the system as a DISPATCH. Not D2, not Batwolf, not Fuel Cell. Dispatch. Hopefully that stays the same.
3). Its Matte Black w/ 24k lenses.
4). Price point is $240. No word if its polarized or not.
5.) Sku # is: OO9090-17. Its NOT in the inventory system yet.

There ya go.

Based on the price, they COULD be 24k polarized which I would love to put in my SW Dispatch, then put something else in the Williams. Plus, based on the teaser image from last year, it could be matte black with an amazing graphic! I would hope so considering its releasing over a year late!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I don't know who this is, but I google the name and the first link is for an artist, and it says

Robert Wiliams is a fine artist living in California. His mix of hot rod culture and cinematic apocalypticism, helped create a new genre of psychedelic imagery.

Which gives me high hopes of something absolutely amazing, and more of the Oakley of the previous 2 decades in feel.

I don't know who this is, but I google the name and the first link is for an artist, and it says

Which gives me high hopes of something absolutely amazing, and more of the Oakley of the previous 2 decades in feel.
Theres a lot riding on this edition, it could either make or break the artist edition hype.

This is the sneak preview for those who haven't seen it...
860b7b1c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I have to say this sounds like the guy to accompany "WTF" coming to fruition, but that would mean Lux-Oak dumping cash into something that won't sell to every Tom, ****, Harry, and Jane walking down the street, unlike all this Shaun White fluffery (read; special edition for every god damn frame).

Latest Posts

Back