• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Robert Williams Gone....very Limited Numbers 500 Max Pretty Much Confirmed

No one has got a serial above 500....fact...Just reporting the "facts" and why dont you try to find a pair outside of an O store yourself....? Oh wait you cant... this is just confirming that they are indeed going to be very limited. Have a nice day

Well that's true, I have not seen a serial above 500. So that is a factual statment.

Mine don't even have one, I'm thinking they might be a sample piece as they were the display pair at my O store. Would you be kind enough to post a pic of the serial on yours? Perhaps I'm just not looking in the right place.

I went through the stock a few times at a local o-store since they came out - nothing over 500. Here 2 pair I bought, the lower serials are the ones being moved/sold as of right now.I bought the one in the 300's when they first came out. that is another sign that they are very limited. 500 and above I have not seen,maybe and I mean maybe 1000 max if more are being made, limited is for sure.

Model number - serial

DSC_0355.jpg

highest serial can be 999

its possible, but until someone comes forward with a higher than 500 and I have not seen in the store or else where higher its pretty much safe to say at least we now know that they are indeed limited to the point that they will be very collectible in Oakleys line up. They are sick too but that's just my opinion.

im talking about the robt williams specifically because it seems like the serial number can only be three digits

Latest Posts

Back