• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Robotic Store Front

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

so the Oakley store is holding some robotic store fronts for me... Well 2 to be exact... would anyone be interested in buying 1 from me?? I think 250 + shipping + f&f.

SERIAL NUMBER 12 is the one I'm going to be selling

Some people reacted to this post.
pm

Pm

Tried to PM, but inbox is full... I'm guessing that means its spoken for:(

so Oakley screwed me and sold #10 and #12... miss communication and the morning manager sold them when they were suppose to be on hold for me. but I know they have some coming for me but idk how many. I'll keep every posted. I have 5 people in line. wod is they have 5 or 6 coming I. but I'm not 100% sure. but when I find out a for sure number I will be sending out messages to those I have already contacted. completely sorry for this happening. but hopefully ill hear something in the next few days. I also have a call out to a few other stores in Texas and they r trying to get their storefronts transferred to San Antonio.

Until you have the item in hand I suggest you pm me to unlock your thread. It will just cause issue with potential buyers. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back