• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rogue DZN?

I replaced my wedding ring a year ago with a Revolver, after considering the Discus and a few helpful email exchanges with Matt. I would say go with whichever design strikes your fancy the most - you are sure to enjoy it. They certainly aren't thin little rings, but I find the Revolver comfy and haven't regretted it at all. Personally, I am biased to push the Revolver on you - I just think the design is in a league above the other rings (of course, price reflects that a bit as well).

A few poor pics:
6844804853_f3af714ba7_b.jpg

6844805115_c5fb55e013_b.jpg

Feel free to PM me for any additional dialog on the RogueDZN awesomeness.

damn! even the case looks cool!!

I replaced my wedding ring a year ago with a Revolver, after considering the Discus and a few helpful email exchanges with Matt. I would say go with whichever design strikes your fancy the most - you are sure to enjoy it. They certainly aren't thin little rings, but I find the Revolver comfy and haven't regretted it at all. Personally, I am biased to push the Revolver on you - I just think the design is in a league above the other rings (of course, price reflects that a bit as well).

A few poor pics:
6844804853_f3af714ba7_b.jpg

6844805115_c5fb55e013_b.jpg

Feel free to PM me for any additional dialog on the RogueDZN awesomeness.

Thank you so much! That is what I was looking for - ill think up some questions and send a PM! Thanks again for posting pics!

Hey guys!

I'm new on the forum, but I loved the Revolver so much that I wanted to make my own, and being a machinist and having the access to all the equipment necessary, I talked to Matt and asked him if I could attempt my own Revolver as a learning experience to better my 5 axis capabilities. I've been working on this for about 6 months, but I've finally finished one.

It's been a lot of work, as I've never really attempted 5 axis before (I've worked primarily on 3 axis machines) and I've only been machining for a couple of years. I've really learned a lot though.

Here's a few pictures of my version though.

11538060805_cf8e92430a_c.jpg
Untitled
by Trev Hirschi, on Flickr

11378827853_f75ef0daf1_c.jpg
Untitled

11379167415_3339046f94_c.jpg
Untitled

11538058835_8aefde7c06_c.jpg
Untitled

This was a scrapped piece (I broke a reamer in it) but I thought it would be cool to heat color, just to have some contrast.
11538546784_f7d2e194e7_c.jpg
Untitled

Just thought I'd share.
Trevor

Last edited:
that is really nice work. a very close copy. i am surprised rogue design allowed you to make a copy. most companies are protective of their intellectual property.

Latest Posts

Back