• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rolled The Dice And Took A Chance..

LMAO at pistolpetefan.. I knew the risk when I took it but for $50 it wasn't that big of a loss. If they don't show up no big deal, I hope the money helped whether I get them or not.

Very classy in saying that you hoped the money helped her in whatever situation she is in.... As for what you should done was this, deposit like 10 bucks for her to post the glasses on ebay or amazon. then purchase from there. At least that is what i would of done. Did they ever come in???

No the glasses never showed up. She e-mailed me twice after she said she shipped, once was to tell me she accidently put Minnesoat instead of Wisconsin and the second time to tell me her dad had a stroke and hadn't gotten around to shipping them. Neither time did I pester her for the glasses she just chose to send me an e-mail.

No big deal it wasn't that great of a loss. I should have had my cousin stop by and pick them up because he travels through the town this lady lives in for work. He said he would I just didn't want to pester him with it. So far I have had him pick up a pair of x-squared, pit boss, juliets and the hockey gloves. I feel like a nuisance! lol.

Oh yeah I don't think it started out as a scam initially and I really wouldn't call it a scam now because I don't think the seller intended on doing this. She had originally agreed to meet with my cousin and I am the one who brought up shipping. I think maybe this person was down on their luck and probably had another person interested and just found a way to make double what she was originally asking. Or maybe I'm a fool!! lmao.

No big deal it wasn't that great of a loss. I should have had my cousin stop by and pick them up because he travels through the town this lady lives in for work. He said he would I just didn't want to pester him with it. So far I have had him pick up a pair of x-squared, pit boss, juliets and the hockey gloves. I feel like a nuisance! lol.

Oh yeah I don't think it started out as a scam initially and I really wouldn't call it a scam now because I don't think the seller intended on doing this. She had originally agreed to meet with my cousin and I am the one who brought up shipping. I think maybe this person was down on their luck and probably had another person interested and just found a way to make double what she was originally asking. Or maybe I'm a fool!! lmao.
you are far too nice and forgiving! i know its only $50.00 and you'll survive but you're making me feel like a bad person cause id still be pissed!

i'd deposit bad checks in her account to teach her a lesson, i hope the buyer learned his lesson kind of dumb to make deposits in stranger's account and "hope" to get what they paid for. there are tons of these scams going around
Isn't that what you do when you buy things online(eBay,Oakley forum) deposit money into a strangers account hoping to get what you paid for?

No offense to either ebay or OF. I've have nothing but good deals with members here from all over the world

oakley jo everytime you send someone cash through paypal FF or send money orders or write bad checks or whatever it is you do you take the chance of not getting what you pay for. It's clear to me you have no intentions of contributing anything useful to this forum so why don't you crawl back under the rock occassionaly stick your head out of if the only thing you intend to do is try to stir the pot?

Sorry to hear that you never got the glasses. You have a very good attitude about the whole situation and that is inspiring. Good on ya!

Back