• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Rolled The Dice And Took A Chance..

Thanks spin_nin not much I could do unless I wanted to take a 5 hour car ride so no sense in getting worked up over $50.

oakley jo everytime you send someone cash through paypal FF or send money orders or write bad checks or whatever it is you do you take the chance of not getting what you pay for. It's clear to me you have no intentions of contributing anything useful to this forum so why don't you crawl back under the rock occassionaly stick your head out of if the only thing you intend to do is try to stir the pot?

Agree with you on most of what your saying .
It's only $50 not the end off world (I'd be a little pis*ed) but win some lose some

BUT as for Oakley Joe
The last thing you need is some half wit behind a keyboard telling you that you messed up
It only adds insult to injury
His comment only 'make' him feel smart
Sad to think that your loss makes him feel smarter than you
Hind sight is a great thing.

TexxxZ I have pretty thick skin and comments from someone like him don't bother me one bit. What bothers me is just reading through some of his posts on here it's clear his only intention is to be an *******. He made some rude comments in the classified section regarding someones wife, which were deleted, and then made some rude comments directed at Jim, which I see have been deleted, and there's really no use for someone like him here. Hopefully the mods will see he only wants to be disruptive and remove him from the board and block his IP.

TexxxZ I have pretty thick skin and comments from someone like him don't bother me one bit. What bothers me is just reading through some of his posts on here it's clear his only intention is to be an *******. He made some rude comments in the classified section regarding someones wife, which were deleted, and then made some rude comments directed at Jim, which I see have been deleted, and there's really no use for someone like him here. Hopefully the mods will see he only wants to be disruptive and remove him from the board and block his IP.

Sounds like he has an ingrown hardon so maybe he should go F**k himself and may all his Oakleys turn out to be fakes

Back