• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1.0 Help

bsheikhe

Oakley Expert
Fort Wayne
Just purchased my first pair of Romeo 1.0 but I feel like a couple things are off. One is that the serial number is in white. Second is the look of the frame. The weight feels right and the touch feels good but there is something about the look that is off. For some reason I cannot post pics right now but as soon as I can I will so everyone can see what I am talking about. Thanks everyone.

Hi mate, The pictures of the glasses themselves look ok to me, but the box is not the one they were originally sold in.

Thanks night pusher. I noticed that before bidding and he had that box laying around (no Romeo box or coin) and put it in the photo to be upfront. Which I appreciated.

hope your r1 arrives as described. had a previous experience with the seller. stated items were 9/10 and such. items arrived with scratched lenses, ripped rubbers and chipped frames. it was a bulk order of 3 vintage eye jackets...if you don't mind, what was your offer? coz his price is waaaay too high...

Latest Posts

Back