• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1.0

20161107_094121.jpg
20161107_094130.jpg
Hello to all O member's, just got myself this R1, bougth from a friend here in Brazil, frame has some minor scratches from use but nothing i wouldnt care to use it! Paid 300U$D, i would like if you guys help me rating this one, ( lenses are black iridium, i bought it new but not with the same guy i bought the frame), original rubber set i did exchanged for white ( like the color), ( still have the original and i kept safe at home :D ) no box no coin no case. Im not interested on selling this one as it is not all original from factory ( changed the rubber set and the iridium lenses boutgh from Curitiba Oakley Store) no box no coin and paperwork.
THank for your attention guys! Best Regards.
Clemente.Oakley

20161107_094152.jpg

20161107_094200.jpg

20161107_094221.jpg

It's a different look with the white rubbers for sure. I don't think I would have used white on X-Metal, but to each his own. Wear what YOU like. For me I would put white rubber on an all Black frame. On X-Metal, I would do a color like red, purple, green, or even orange. But that's just my opinion. Sounds like you got a great deal on these, and they look like they are in pretty good shape.

It's a different look with the white rubbers for sure. I don't think I would have used white on X-Metal, but to each his own. Wear what YOU like. For me I would put white rubber on an all Black frame. On X-Metal, I would do a color like red, purple, green, or even orange. But that's just my opinion. Sounds like you got a great deal on these, and they look like they are in pretty good shape.
Just using white rubber because i like and because i dont want to wear off the black rubbers ( they are 100% ) thanks for the attention!
Peace!