• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo 1 #4986

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for everyone's interest. I'm still going through the overwhelming responses, so if I haven't PM you back yet, give me a chance :)

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

PMed ,with offer of full asking price plus postage

pm sent

UPDATE: Sale pending funds

oh no

Last time I read the rules, they stated that a buyer is to state pm'd in the FS so a sequence of buyers is set up via time stamp created in the FS. Not so for this seller, he has his own rules. Nice, welcome to the forum!

Username Hidden said:
Last time I read the rules, they stated that a buyer is to state pm'd in the FS so a sequence of buyers is set up via time stamp created in the FS. Not so for this seller, he has his own rules. Nice, welcome to the forum!
What sucks sometimes. Same thing had happened to me several times. Sux

This is a reminder NOT to use Friends and Family. Protect your self.

Username Hidden said:

Seldom people practice it. One of the reasons why I suggested to eliminate buyers from posting on exchange thread of seller. Have the seller sort of who he wants to sell it to via pm. It is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.