• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 accessories

Jimbob007

Oakley Beginner
Can anyone tell me what the Romeo 1 originally came with? i.e. box, case, coin, microfiber cloth etc? I'm looking to purchase a pair and would be nice to get a complete set.
many thanks in advance.

Nothing more than the usual: outer sleeve, inner box, foam liner, Romeo coin, one set of 25 tshox, extra set of nose bombs, white warranty reply card, black warranty statement car, black microfiber bag with tag "Original Software" and last but not least the pair itself with 15 tshox installed and a set of nose bombs installed.

Nothing more than the usual: outer sleeve, inner box, foam liner, Romeo coin, one set of 25 tshox, extra set of nose bombs, white warranty reply card, black warranty statement car, black microfiber bag with tag "Original Software" and last but not least the pair itself with 15 tshox installed and a set of nose bombs installed.
I dont remember if these came with 50 tshocks as spares and 25's in the bag. but yeah, what ^ said

I dont remember if these came with 50 tshocks as spares and 25's in the bag. but yeah, what ^ said
At any rate two sets of bombs and two sets of shox total.

Latest Posts

Back