• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Black Iridium Lens

slasher32

Oakley Beginner
Vancouver BC
Would just like to ask if R1 genuine lenses have X-metal etched on all of the release?

.....I bought an R1 the other day. Owner said its been in his cabinet for around 16 years...6 digit serial....frame and lens are superb. I own other R1s, but all lenses have etched Xmetals on the left lens..This one dont have. The owner said he never changed the lens ever because he stopped wearing it for more than a decade..

Would like to know because if the lens is not genuine, ill ask for a portion of my money back =)..thanks for the help...

Would just like to ask if R1 genuine lenses have X-metal etched on all of the release?

.....I bought an R1 the other day. Owner said its been in his cabinet for around 16 years...6 digit serial....frame and lens are superb. I own other R1s, but all lenses have etched Xmetals on the left lens..This one dont have. The owner said he never changed the lens ever because he stopped wearing it for more than a decade..

Would like to know because if the lens is not genuine, ill ask for a portion of my money back =)..thanks for the help...

only way it would be genuine would be if it were prescription

Back