• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 current price range?

Romeos are the ugliest xmetal

Whoever feels attacked by my post can politely get F'd...

tenor.gif

From what I have been seeing:

Steal = frame+lenses $500 but averaging a little over

complete TI or Plasma avg $1k! Xmetal $7-800

"Jordan" $1200. complete

if you get a set at those costs, You did OK.
That's about right. I would bump them all up by about $100, though.

Also, factor in taxes (eBay) and accessories (extra lenses, vaults, boxes, etc.) that can bump the cost.

If the price seems too good to be true, it normally is. If it's ridiculously high, the seller is smoking rocks.

Romeos are the ugliest xmetal

Whoever feels attacked by my post can politely get F'd...
That's the point, the most polarizing xmetal.
PM me if you plan to release your Romeo
ummm yeah, your inbox will not be getting visits from me for a while. Although I have to say I have been offered a ridiculous amount for my 0096 with the giant vault still have them.

R1 most unique of them all, if you don’t like yours? i will happily take em. Price point is on the all time high and deservingly so. I would probably say “0000” serial mint with box 1500 and good luck if you can find one same with the plasma fire (ive seen more jordan for sale than this finish especially complete) regular releases 900-1000 once again good luck if you can even find one.

Looking into buying Romeo 1 on eBay and here. What's the current price range for these? (from frame+lens only to complete)
Depending what country you are in as well ads to the rarity and price. Down here in Australia they are a premium because supply is short and they are becoming more and more popular. Prices for incomplete r1 start at about 700 usd. Anything less is a bargain

Back