• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo 1 Earsocks And Nosebombs - Black

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Up for grabs are BNIB Romeo 1 Black Earsocks and Nosebombs. I have 7 sets of these.

Looking for $60 each, shipped to the U.S. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

C0C83F92-330A-41B3-BEA5-A0422F391203-357-00000015BB7F5A60_zpsad7e7a4f.jpg

E74BBAB1-204F-4ADD-AEF9-9F410595A649-357-00000015BE6098BF_zps543c12ff.jpg

89011B6D-7BBB-47A0-8C5F-020C3B9E597F-357-00000015C02CC008_zps4550bdd5.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Open to offers on these.

$20 for a set of small nosepads??

Price drop...$60 for each.

Anybody? Feel free to make offers.

thats a good price for oem romeo rubbers.. but since linegear started making them the demand has crashed. glws

Only thing of value in them is the nosepads. Earsox are same as Juliet, Penny, and XX. Only Romeo Specific was the smooth red ones, commonly referred to as the "Jordan" trim. My offer still stands though...I only need smalls :help:

Username Hidden said:
Only thing of value in them is the nosepads. Earsox are same as Juliet, Penny, and XX. Only Romeo Specific was the smooth red ones, commonly referred to as the "Jordan" trim. My offer still stands though...I only need smalls :help:

Very true. the gaskets have more value in them. haha i need bigs! you got some of those? and i somehow managed to end up with a pair of red rubbers... one side smooth, the other a later rougher piece LOL

Username Hidden said:
Very true. the gaskets have more value in them. haha i need bigs! you got some of those? and i somehow managed to end up with a pair of red rubbers... one side smooth, the other a later rougher piece LOL

well, if you need bigs, I need smalls, all we need is someone to buy the socks and we can split it lol

Sounds like we might be able to work some deals. I'll contact by PM and we'll see what we can do.