• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

romeo 1.... fake or not?

ajcon200

I should Work at Oakley
uk
so. i bought these at a great price. they had pictures of the box, and coin, and even label and glasses etc. all looked legit... but i asked for a picture of the serial.. and the lenses saying x metal... i cant see a serial.. maybe warranty? maybe picture quality subdued it? but assuming there is no serial. and lets say they were warranty. would they still have a matching box with x metal bi? as these do?
the ear tips were not bemt out at the end and looked normal... but are there many boxed non serial x metal romeos about?
IMG-20160519-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20160519-WA0000.jpg

thanks if anyone can help me..

hmmm thats what i thought.. but with a matching box and coin and all the bits... have fakes got that convincing yet? maybe the box was sent out with a warranty frame? i suppose there is a couple of ways a warranty frame could find its way into a matching box... .. but just worried if ive been faked..

yeah.. like i said a couple of ways it could find its way there.... replaced... came with warranty. or a box aqquired at a later date.. . just as long as theyre not fake.. thanks guys. my minds a little at ease now anyway.