• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo 1 (Jordan Homage)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

For sale today is a wonderful Romeo 1 warranty X-Metal frame. The pair features IH-cut black iridium lenses and currently sports red Walleva ear socks. All other rubber is Oakley. Temples are 15 and noses are large.

Included with the pair is a spare set of Juliet red earsocks as well as a full spare gasket and screw set. Walleva temple shocks also included.

The buyer may also request a Wiha T6 screwdriver. I'd prefer to keep it if the buyer has one.

Lovely pair, I just don't wear them much and could use the money for other purposes. A partial trade might be considered.

$575 + shipping. This is at a loss to me. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.

Additional photos and details on request.

5D0CC320-DF2B-4D3C-9E3B-38167EBA4616-459-00000025B5B44C82_zpsd4d940a8.jpg

FC2037DA-0663-4CCE-8159-AEE702F06805_zpsubsdbi2g.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

SPF to Gecko

So nice. I wish I would've had the funds available.

Wish I had the funds as well. Nice pair congrats @Gecko

In the interest of full disclosure;
I referred to the pair as an "homage" meaning a likeness in tribute. They have a Jordan color scheme, nothing more. I also referred to them as a "warranty frame". This means they have no serial at all.

I thought this was apparent, but I had two people accuse me of posting under false pretenses.

Username Hidden said:
I referred to the pair as an "homage" meaning a likeness in tribute. They have a Jordan color scheme, nothing more. I also referred to them as a "warranty frame". This means they have no serial at all.

I thought this was apparent, but I had two people accuse me of posting under false pretenses.

Idk, I didn't get that vibe at all... I knew what you meant..

Maybe the 'homage' adjective isn't specific enough?

Tribute?

Replica?

Who-cares-cuz-they-effin-sold?

Username Hidden said:

Oh screw them if they're too lazy or too stupid to READ the ad properly.
Congrats on the sale :)

I knew what you meant bud. I honestly thought it was great wording.

Username Hidden said:

I knew what you meant also......