• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Legit Check

dlo20

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey guys,

I recently acquired these Romeo 1's. I believe they're legit, but since I'm not 100% sure, I figured I'd ask the experts. I only have the sunglasses, no box, coin, or documentation. They only have the nosebombs as the earsocks they came with were aftermarket and crappy so I took them off. Thanks in advance for your help!

IMG_6595.JPG
IMG_6596.JPG
IMG_6597.JPG
IMG_6598.JPG
IMG_6599.JPG
IMG_6600.JPG
IMG_6601.JPG
IMG_6602.JPG

They are the real deal!
Ti frame with Gold iridium lenses. They look super-clean. Ti finish usually suffers from the coating coming off, particularly around the face contact points. My guess would be that they have hardly been worn....
Are the lenses free of stress cracks at the upper orbital joint?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

They are the real deal!
Ti frame with Gold iridium lenses. They look super-clean. Ti finish usually suffers from the coating coming off, particularly around the face contact points. My guess would be that they have hardly been worn....
Are the lenses free of stress cracks at the upper orbital joint?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Yep those are clean! please refrain from not putting the temple shocks in though, if the stems are warped you may be scratching up the finish. but yeah legit.

The lenses do have some minor scratches and there is one stress crack on one of the lenses, but they're in ok condition overall. I have some linegear rubbers on the way to replace the missing ones.

Appreciate the help and info everyone. Thanks! Happy to have my first pair of R1's!

Latest Posts

Back