• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Lenses

jlee226

Oakley Beginner
Los Angeles
Sup guys
I am trying to install my new lenses for R1's but the orbital screw won't go in to threads. However it goes in when the lenses aren't in the frame.

If you have tried every possibility you should contact infinite hero. There is usually slight difference between frames...

this wouldn't be an issue at all if oakley started the threads for the orbitals at the beginning rather than the middle . -_- ill try using some force. Also contacted IH to see if i can get a resolution. btw does anyone know which side is right for the lenses? as in left/right and the proper position. The lenses look identical so I'm not even sure which is which. :eek:

this wouldn't be an issue at all if oakley started the threads for the orbitals at the beginning rather than the middle . -_- ill try using some force. Also contacted IH to see if i can get a resolution. btw does anyone know which side is right for the lenses? as in left/right and the proper position. The lenses look identical so I'm not even sure which is which. :eek:
It took me a while. Start flipping and fitting. Eventually they'll go in and just kind of lock into place and you'll just have an easy time.

Back