• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 Lenses?

dobostorta

Oakley Beginner
Guys,

I am a proud owner of a pair of Romeo 1s (serial 000024). I love these and would never give them up, but I need new lenses for them be it cut or a replacement. I dont want aftermarket lenses. Just Oakley.

The original lenses have the stress fractures in them and I thought it was time to do something about this. I have scoured the forums and have sent off a couple of PMs to some folks.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers,

Dobostorta

Nice low serial...

I'd get ahold of Dr. Chop and have him cut you some lenses... Finding original lenses is gonna be tough.

Edit: What color lenses are you looking for? There are some Fire Irids on eBay right now... #221030708315

Yeah the serial number is low as I bought them from Oakley when they first came out. For lense color, I am open to anything really. I did send DR Chop a PM.

Maybe. That said, I bought 5 different lenses from Oakley for my X Squared. Too many years went by before I started to look into replacement Romeo 1 lenses from Oakley. Now I am somewhat sol :sad:

I bought Rubyskulls last brand new frame. Probably gonna get VL lenses unless i can find some originals cheep. The prices are absurd honestly.

Back