• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 On Ebay

I didn't see this:

Seller notes: “These are Oakley Romeos Frames In Great condition, Lens has a Tiny Crack at the top of the lens near the nose piece. Oakley will replace lenses or even change out a color for $70”

I doubt we can still buy Romeo replacement lenses. The guy obviously knows nothing about Romeo and have 20 pairs?

Doesn't seem legit to me, even with feedbacks, we can make fake ones on ebay, or maybe it's people who don't realize they receive fake glasses

I didn't see this:

Seller notes: “These are Oakley Romeos Frames In Great condition, Lens has a Tiny Crack at the top of the lens near the nose piece. Oakley will replace lenses or even change out a color for $70”

I doubt we can still buy Romeo replacement lenses. Doesn't seem legit to me, even with feedbacks, we can make fake ones on ebay, or maybe it's people who don't realize they receive fake glasses

The glass on the pic its genuine i think, even u nearly can see the serial on the 2nd pic.

Back