• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Romeo 1 On The Bay For $250

Why you gotta bust my balls man? :headbang:

I just want a damn Mars! But my point was that stuff isn't a "deal" anymore once you post it on the forums. I'll be watching it to see how high it goes.

Not that great of a deal anyways seeing as how it's missing a stem, good luck finding one!

I just want a damn Mars! But my point was that stuff isn't a "deal" anymore once you post it on the forums. I'll be watching it to see how high it goes.

Not that great of a deal anyways seeing as how it's missing a stem, good luck finding one!

You were bustin his balls, just keeping it even.

Buy a mars frame. They're 230, and I'll cut a lens for you, on the condition that if you sell it, I get first dibs. I'm sure you have a Holbrook lens laying around

wow. if you see this on "recent ebay listings" or "steals and deals" will you guys have an issue about it? yeah. i hate the forum too sometimes.

LOL well its hard to keep a secret about ebay auctions. I used to post it now I just contact guys that I know are looking for a certain piece. Nothing but love for ya man :). The on armed R1 will prob go over 250 anyways and like was said good luck finding a spare arm.

I want a Mars crater too, I might just go and buy one from that guy that seems to have an never ending amount.

You were bustin his balls, just keeping it even.

Buy a mars frame. They're 230, and I'll cut a lens for you, on the condition that if you sell it, I get first dibs. I'm sure you have a Holbrook lens laying around
The frames aren't on eBay anymore. At least not in the past week.

It's not "eyeshadesman" anymore, they either changed their name or it's a new seller.

Any idea what the new username is? They also might have finally run out, I wouldn't be surprised.

So Holbrooks are the same curvature as the Mars?