• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale ROMEO 1 / ONE OWNER / MINT/ Price Drop

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Reduced price= $699 + 4% PAYPAL FIRM SHIPPING IS INCLUDED TO THE US

SELLING A ROMEO 1 SUNGLASSES I'VE OWNED SINCE NEW IN EXCELLENT CONDITIONS, ORIGINAL LENSES INCLUDED (SCRATCHED), ALL ORIGINAL UNOBTAINIUM WITH AN ADDITIONAL AFTERMARKET RED EAR SOCKS & TWO SET LENSES.
SUPER CLEAN! CLEAN! CLEAN!

IMG_7421.JPG

IMG_7422.JPG

IMG_7424.JPG

IMG_7428.JPG

IMG_7423.JPG

IMG_7427.JPG

IMG_7429.JPG

IMG_7430.JPG

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
So a frame and aftermarket lenses and rubbers no box?
Essentially a Jordan Clone with non Oakley pieces

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
So a frame and aftermarket lenses and rubbers no box?
Essentially a Jordan Clone with non Oakley pieces
NO!!!! IS NOT LISTED AS JORDAN OR JORDAN CLONE!!!
IT'S ONE OWNER, ROMEO 1 ALL ORIGINAL UNOBTAINIUM WITH AN ADDITIONAL SET OF 2 AFTERMARKET LENSES & 1 SET RED EARSOCK. (NO BOX/ COIN.)

Username Hidden said:
NO!!!! IS NOT LISTED AS JORDAN OR JORDAN CLONE!!!
IT'S ONE OWNER, ROMEO 1 ALL ORIGINAL UNOBTAINIUM WITH AN ADDITIONAL SET OF 2 AFTERMARKET LENSES & 1 SET RED EARSOCK. (NO BOX/ COIN.)
First why all the caps and second was clarifying as some in the past have tried to pass a clone like this off as a MJ edition. I was simply asking a question for further information

Username Hidden said:
First why all the caps and second was clarifying as some in the past have tried to pass a clone like this off as a MJ edition. I was simply asking a question for further information
First who cares about the caps, second never listed as MJ, third I posted a clear picture of serial number. Good info for buyers who doesn't know that MJ R1 have 4 digit serial number. Thanks.

All this yelling is stressing me out I'm gonna go to happy hour before making any important buying decisions

Username Hidden said:
All this yelling is stressing me out I'm gonna go to happy hour before making any important buying decisions
Funny!!! I think I need a couple of cold ones too & I don't drink.

The caps rile me and I'm sure others. You'd get more hits without them. Feels quite EBay-esque with caps. Don't be mad at me, just a tip from a fellow trader.

N
Username Hidden said:
The caps rile me and I'm sure others. You'd get more hits without them. Feels quite EBay-esque with caps. Don't be mad at me, just a tip from a fellow trader.
Don't get the wrong idea people, I'm not mad, it's just, this is a post for selling and sometimes people likes to turns it into something else. Let's focus on the sale of this amazing Romeo 1

I'm sorry... I couldn't help myself....

capslock.jpg