• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo 1 Original Black Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I could not get a good picture that represents these lenses properly. Please if you would like to purchase or make an offer just assume the worst. I would not call these good lenses by any means, but if you have Romeo’s with aftermarket lenses and would like to have a set of authentic Oakley lenses you may want to pick these up.

I am very sensitive about my lenses. I try to change them as often as I can because I hate scratches. Everyone has different standards, so I will try to describe the lenses the best I can. I will describe the left lens as the one without the X-metal markings and the right lens has the markings. None of these lenses are so bad that you can see the scratches if you are wearing them. I was wearing set A up until a few weeks ago when I found a new set. If you are in Los Angeles/Orange County area I would be more than happy to have you take a look before you decide to purchase. Please feel free to make an offer. Shipping will be $6.00 USPS in the US. If you are not in the US I apologize but I can’t ship to you at this time.

Rall_zps18233883.jpg

Set C – 4/10 Not wearable, very small stress cracks. Not a ton of cleaning marks, but very long marks on the left lens. The right lens is moderately clean but a few 2-3mm marks in the iridium. The right lens is borderline wearable. $65
RCL_zps9df836d4.jpg
RCR1_zpse7a19e04.jpg

Set B – 5/10 Borderline wearable. Very beginning of a stress crack on left lens, no cracks on right lens. Left lens has a lot of small scratches and marks. No scratches visible from 2 feet. Right lens is about the same with lot of tiny scratches but none very deep. Sold
RBL_zps0b1c61a3.jpg
BBR_zps914a0309.jpg

Set A – 6.5/10 Wearable. Not the best lenses in the world as they do have marks, Most noticeably a 4-3mm line on the right lens. Not deep, not too many and must hold at an angle or in a light to see. Sold
RAL_zps10f6ebd1.jpg

RAR_zps2be342fb.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd for set A & B

Some people reacted to this post.