• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Romeo 1 plasma

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello guys and gals. My vehicle was stolen last night. And of course my plasma Romeo ones were in there. Does anyone have a good plasma frame with good rubbers for sale??? I would need a slip to provide to my insurance company. I would also not mind if they had the OG fire lenses with em but don’t expect it. Let me know what you guys got

Some people reacted to this post.
Wow, i had a similar experience myself i had like 10 pairs plastics and a beater juliet. All got stolen inside the vehicle. That’s why I don’t leave anything inside the car anymor.

Thanks everyone. Car has been recovered with all content still intact. 😅 happy to have everything back. Hopefully they find whoever did it. Kinda feel violated.

Username Hidden said:
Thanks everyone. Car has been recovered with all content still intact. 😅 happy to have everything back. Hopefully they find whoever did it. Kinda feel violated.
That’s awesome!!!!! Great to hear that, now you can sell me that R1 :rofl:

Lol thanks! And a big negative on selling my babies lol

Username Hidden said:
They didn’t even rifle through the car?! Must have just been out on a joyride.

Username Hidden said:
They didn’t even rifle through the car?! Must have just been out on a joyride.
Probably used it for a driveby then they just abandoned it 😂

Good thing OP reported it stolen!