• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo 1 Polished Mirror

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi Guys,

Im selling my customise Romeo 1 Polished mirror with linegear silver mirror lens (plus another set of linegear tanzanite lens).

The frame is customise by chrome plating to have the excellent mirror polished effect, to compliment with the frame I installed a silver mirror lens from linegear.

Frame condition is at 8.5/10 due to some small imperfection on the tip of the earstem.

Lens is a aftermarket linegear lens (8.5/10), also there's one thing i need to disclose the lens is barely attach to the frame due excess cutting of the lens to fit on the frame. however it's sit fine but if you bend the frame excessively there's a chance that the one side of the lens might pop out. (with no disrespect I think sometimes the issue with new lens specially in R1 frame is the fitting, so in order to have the ideal fit you have to trim some of the lens edge).

Anyway I will include another mint set of linegear tanzanite lens.

earsocks, nose bombs and gasket are new.

Price is at SOLD including paypal fee and express mail shipping.

IMG_8750_zpsgkky3mjf.jpg

IMG_8752_zpsd6g8kkja.jpg

IMG_8751_zps5dthgtve.jpg

IMG_8749_zpsfbb01tkk.jpg

IMG_8748_zpsqx0aehct.jpg

IMG_8746_zpsvfghyd9l.jpg

IMG_8745_zpsodakgtkq.jpg

IMG_8744_zpsjkwnhb1k.jpg

IMG_8743_zps1aneclyt.jpg

Thanks for viewing.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
wow that is one shiny r1! GLWS

Pm'd

Username Hidden said:
Hi Guys,

Im selling my customise Romeo 1 Polished mirror with linegear silver mirror lens (plus another set of linegear tanzanite lens).

The frame is customise by chrome plating to have the excellent mirror polished effect, to compliment with the frame I installed a silver mirror lens from linegear.

Frame condition is at 8.5/10 due to some small imperfection on the tip of the earstem.

Lens is a aftermarket linegear lens (8.5/10), also there's one thing i need to disclose the lens is barely attach to the frame due excess cutting of the lens to fit on the frame. however it's sit fine but if you bend the frame excessively there's a chance that the one side of the lens might pop out. (with no disrespect I think sometimes the issue with new lens specially in R1 frame is the fitting, so in order to have the ideal fit you have to trim some of the lens edge).

Anyway I will include another mint set of linegear tanzanite lens.

earsocks, nose bombs and gasket are new.

Price is at $660 including paypal fee and express mail shipping.

IMG_8750_zpsgkky3mjf.jpg

IMG_8752_zpsd6g8kkja.jpg

IMG_8751_zps5dthgtve.jpg

IMG_8749_zpsfbb01tkk.jpg

IMG_8748_zpsqx0aehct.jpg

IMG_8746_zpsvfghyd9l.jpg

IMG_8745_zpsodakgtkq.jpg

IMG_8744_zpsjkwnhb1k.jpg

IMG_8743_zps1aneclyt.jpg

Thanks for viewing.
They are something else! Wow! Nice job. I want to have a go doing this myself, what did it cost for the plating?

Username Hidden said:
They are something else! Wow! Nice job. I want to have a go doing this myself, what did it cost for the plating?

can't tell how much but its not cheap either.

SOLD OUT..found a new home..thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.