• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Romeo 1 Poster: R-ONE

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Well I think what you've got already is the way to go, uncensored. I know when I buy music I don't go for the Walmart "clean" versions but the full-on stuff as the artist intended. And whether it's here or the 'bay I'm sure you'll eventually get through selling them all - there should be a large customer base who don't have to worry about kids seeing it (or don't care). It just may take some time and product placement. Which is why I kept that observation to myself previously.

But, if you were to release a "clean" version, perhaps unnumbered to avoid confusion, I would suggest just the HSF without any explanation. Bleeping the wirty dord can still draw questions from kids and frowns from kid-party-guest parents, and when they get a little older they'll figure out what it means on their own.

But just an unexplained acronym becomes an inside joke, and any number of alternate explanations can be given to "protect the innocent"... ;)
Fair enough. The rest of you heathens have no excuses for missing out :biggrin:

Some people reacted to this post.
You should Serialize it buddy!

Username Hidden said:
You should Serialize it buddy!
Depending on how well these do I may be making one poster for each X metal made. Well see.

Are the numbers correct as posted on the poster? Sorry I really do not know.

Username Hidden said:
Username Hidden said:
They are.

When are you going to do one for a Juliet? ;)

Hopefully sometime this year. I don't have a Juliet anymore, so if someone has a beat down project Juliet, preferably in pieces, I would be open to a trade deal to get the process started.

Username Hidden said:
Hopefully sometime this year. I don't have a Juliet anymore, so if someone has a beat down project Juliet, preferably in pieces, I would be open to a trade deal to get the process started.
Don't have an extra beater right now that I could send you or I would. Hopefully somebody has one!

Hey guys. Friday I plan on releasing the poster to the rest of the public. Hit me up if ya want one before the rest of the world has access.

Back